Pages


Welcome

"I have always been passionate about make up, its effects, whether transformative, decorative or highlighting ones true beauty, have always held a facination for me."

Monday, May 6, 2013

Laura Mercier Custom Artist Portfolio


So, I went a little bit make up mad last weekend and decided to splash out on make up for ME (as opposed to sensible stuff for my kit). A shopping trip with my sis to help her replenish her make up bag ended with an exercise in pure indulgence.

Now I had a perfectly sensible personal make up bag (vanity case-type-thing) but last Christmas I met one of my clients who had managed to get her hands on this beauty. I was in awe of it at the time, obsessed a bit, tried to get hold of one online, ya know, all the sensible things one does, but had no luck. So when I saw it in Brown Thomas last week I had to have it, and now I have to share it with you all.




The Custom Artist Portfolio for Home and Away includes:
Portfolio Organizer
4 removable mesh bags
Double-sided pocketed brush page
6-well custom compact
3-well custom compact
Dimensions: 11.5” x 9.5” x 3”









No comments:

Post a Comment