Pages


Welcome

"I have always been passionate about make up, its effects, whether transformative, decorative or highlighting ones true beauty, have always held a facination for me."

Monday, December 30, 2013

Updated: Website is now back up and running again. Will be making further tweaks and improvements over the next few weeks so stay tuned!!


Webesite Temporarily down :(

Hi Folks, It has come to my attention that my website suddenly went and dropped every piece of CSS it had and looks like a kids science project gone wrong at the moment.

This is a temporary re-direct, hoping to have it back up and running as soon as I can.
In the mean time a lot of the same content is available on this blogspot and should anyone wish to get in touch with a booking enquiry the details are all above in the header.


No comments:

Post a Comment