Pages


Welcome

"I have always been passionate about make up, its effects, whether transformative, decorative or highlighting ones true beauty, have always held a facination for me."

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teaser pics/vid from last shoot

Had a very busy Easter this year ending in an entirely mad but oh so fun photo shoot with my good friend and awesome songstress/diva/nutjob (I kid) Sian Brown ( http://www.sianbrown.ie/), photographer Kait Hussman (http://www.kaithusmann.com/) and lots of help from Corinne Brown.
The shoot was on location at the old lunatic asylum (which is beyond creepy and very very cool) and ended up in Funderland (as you do :) ).

The look was gothic - to say the least and was achieved with Temptu SB on airbrushed on the face, matte grey shadows from Face 2, Vita Liberata, NYX, Mac, Smashbox and the both lip looks were done with OCC Lip Tars (which I must actually dedicate an entire post to because they are the most awesome make up product I've ever come across). Lashes from Penny's (more on this also later)

Anyway, the incredibly talented Kait has put together a teaser of the final pics from that day and has put them to "Remember My Name" a track from Sian's debut album "Blue Ruin". Hope you like the added helium fueled madness in my car at the end :)


2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Make-up looks great. Love liptars :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma, I think liptars are now my favourite make up product of all time

    ReplyDelete