Pages


Welcome

"I have always been passionate about make up, its effects, whether transformative, decorative or highlighting ones true beauty, have always held a facination for me."

Monday, June 20, 2011

Time for a little "Impulsive" competition... see what i did there :)






Absolutely loving Vogue Wilson's "do" for the launch of Impulse bodyspray’s newest scent ‘Very Pink’. (Making mental note to self to invest in some pink extensions)

I've long been a fan of these handbag staples and their latest offering was no disappointment.
Its a light fresh scent with citrus notes and delicate feminine florals and, dare I say it, a hint of luxury about it. I may sound a bit odd here, but to me, it's a more grown up and sophisticated scent than I'm used to with this product. Which is probably because it has an arsenal of perfume giants behind the development of it. 

It was developed by Ann Gottlieb, a world renowned fragrance expert in collaboration with Givaudan, one of the world’s best fragrance houses.  Ann has over 25 years experience in the perfume industry and the New York based connoisseur of fragrances has developed several signature scents for international perfume houses such as Calvin KleinCaroline Herrera and Sex & the City Star Sarah Jessica Parker’s Covet.

Now for the great news! I have five of these baby's to give away to my lovely readers, alls ya gotta do is answer one simple question.

Pink recently gave birth to her first child, what did she name the baby? (hint, it wasn't "Very Pink", Google is your friend here people) 

Entries can be posted in the comments section below on my Facebook page or sent in via twitter to @laineyoc 


Impulse Very Pink is available in 75ml in all major supermarkets and pharmacies.

2 comments: