Pages


Welcome

"I have always been passionate about make up, its effects, whether transformative, decorative or highlighting ones true beauty, have always held a facination for me."

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Haute Couture Awards 2010 - The final

Lucky me, I was again asked to do make up for the Haute Couture Hairshow in Silversprings on Sunday last. The flamboyance & abundance of creativity involved in these shows, easly make these my very favourite jobs.

The above entry (& winner of second place in the fantasy category) was by a Dublin salon called Hairworx.
Congratulations to Jayne & her team on placing second amongst some fabulous competition.
For more pics of the night check out Haute Couture on Facebook (I posted the one above cause it was my own make up work, oh the vanity)
Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment