Pages


Welcome

"I have always been passionate about make up, its effects, whether transformative, decorative or highlighting ones true beauty, have always held a facination for me."

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Beauty Spot



I recently visited a salon called "The Beauty Spot" in Glountaune, Cork.
My skin had been feeling particularly bad after a few weeks of wearing make up everyday & was in serious need of a pick me up so I booked in for their Daniello Microdermabrasion.
I must say I was quite nervous, I had never had microdermabrasion before & had visions of being sandblasted & having my face sucked off with a vacum, however this was not the case at all.

The Beauty Spot offers a unique manual application of safe, non-toxic, magnesium (unlike aluminum) oxide crystals. The whole treatments is much more like a fantastic relaxing facial than the face sucking contraptions I had been fretting about. It also helps that the salon itself is a very relaxing environment.

What they say " Our unique system of skin resurfacing is carried out by your therapist in a comfortable, effective, hands on treatment. Multi-edged crystals immersed in an amazing emulsion of tonifying and skin tightening oils will re-texture, refine and renew your skin..."


The best bit ... the special offers, whether for nails, tans or facials, The Beauty Spot always has fantastic special offers on their treatments, for example last month was : Eminence Facial/DANIELLO-Microdermabrasion €50. St. Tropez Spray Tan+Free Body Brushing €35 / St. Tropez Spray Tan+Free File & Polish Hands or Toes €35 / He-shi Spray Tan €25 / Manicure & Free Polish on Toes €25. Pedi & Free Polish on Fingers €35 / File & Polish Hands & Toes €20. 
For details of this months special offers contact The Beauty Spot on 021-4355505 or visit The Beauty Spot on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment